Wednesday, August 4, 2010

If you looked up FUBAR you'd find my picture

For anyone interested...

I know my blogging on ROBsessed has been sporadic and I've ignored e-mails for over a month now and I sincerely apologize. Had a bit of a setback and had to go back to the hosp and with all the fuzzy meds I've been on lately, I'm...well...a bit fuzzy.

Then my new comp caught a virus and a friend had some fancy anti virus installed on it and it wiped my computer clean. I can't access anything because my new comp doesn't recognize my passwords or some such shit (something about disabled cookies? huh?) and so...I'm back to using the old comp that moves slower than I do at the moment, but at least it recognizes me. I'm trying to get back into this discus thing and I can't do it. I reregistered and it told me I'm in, but I've tried to log onto the blog and it won't let me. So...I'm going to ask RPG to tell anyone who's interested to come look here on my profile (and that I'm going to bite the bullet and put my e-mail up here cause I really got to get ahold of SarahBear) and read this AND I've been going back through my e-mails and I'm just overwhelmed by them. You guys are incredible. I just don't know what to say and for me...that's something. And jessyh, if you're reading this, I'll get to that incredible e-mail you sent to me just as soon as I can.

I'm going to try to get on a plane in a couple of days to attend my niece's wedding. Probably not a good idea (with breathing problems and an on fire hip that won't let me sit for too long), but I cannot miss my girl's wedding. Not acceptable. Only way it would be is if I was in the ground. Actually, I'm not going into the ground. I've requested a viking funeral, but that's another post. That in all liklihood will never be posted. So then...bear with here, I've been on painkillers for weeks and I'm as fuzzy as the fuzzy end of a lollipop.

Mainly I just wanted to let those who have e-mailed me that I will get back to you. You too lalli. It's just gonna take me a little more time. I'm just so confused. Trying to work from two computers; one barely moves but recognizes my passwords, the other works like a dream but won't let me get into anything (even my e-mail) and this discus is driving me nuts. It's says I'm registerd but it won't let me onto the blog. I don't know. But anyway, for those who would like to, please contact me at...

barbaramary2131@yahoo.com.

Thanks you guys. You're so amazingly sweet to me. I don't know why but you are and it means so much to me. Don't know that I'll ever be able to express just how much.

Love,
Nik

10 comments:

  1. You are going to get one shitload of emails! I sincerely hope you can take the time to rest and heal properly. You are missed on Robsessed. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't spell so reposting! :)

    Nik, you have been missed. I too have been having some not fun medical issues. Hope this finds you feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nik,Nik I have missed you so much!

    I have completely forgotten Blogger.And I am so freaking glad that Disqus had a tech problem so I had to sign in back here.I never thought you would get to that comment of mine.I actually thought you never read it.You cannot imagine how happy I am to know that you did.I will be waiting patiently for that e-mail.I don't care when you send as long as you do.I hope you are feeling better.When you sort of disappeared I freaked out and became so worried.I'm glad to know you are alive.And you are sorely missed.Really.I might send you an e-mail.dunno.don't want to pressure you or put too much on your back.

    Love and take care,

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nik ,I just looked FUBAR up.

    God you are still hysterical.:D Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. DUDE. I miss you. Here is my email...
    sarahbearskie@gmail.com
    P.S. I will send an email to your posted addy.
    Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S.S. Here is the link to my family blog as well...(kinda boring, but it will be one way of staying in touch...)
    http://mossfamilymadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss you, Nik! Sorry to hear you've had some health issues and hope & pray you'll be up and back to "nermal" as soon as you possibly can.
    We all love you and miss you on the blog. Your insights and humor are one of a kind. And totally relate to computer frustrations (Thank goodness for my nephew who can figure out anything in the cyber world). If you lived on Long Island, I'd get you "hooked up" again! Hope you made it to your niece's wedding and had a great time.
    come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nik,

    That's what I'm worried about, "relapse" when it comes to chest infection. Hope you're much better now. You've got to rest girl....look after yourself and try to be healthy. We're not getting any younger. (I believe I can do it but my system is breaking down at times).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nik OMG you went back to the Hospital...God i Hope that all is better now hon and that that flight won't be to harsh on you BB and i wish you a full recovery and when you can COME BACK TO ROBsessed PLEASE do so we love you there =)

    ReplyDelete